Employment Law in Practice - Online
Up to 14 Weeks - £1195 + VAT
Individual modules may be booked at a cost of £405 + VAT.
Please Call: 01798 861111 if you wish to enrol on individual Modules.
Click here for a preview of the film used on the course.
MODULE 1: The Recruitment Process
- The legal framework to recruitment
- Defining the role - Know WHAT you are looking for
"Let's cut to the chase shall we?"
- Interviews - Know WHERE and HOW to find WHAT you are looking for
FILM: "Wanted, Fit Bird"
- Know WHEN to make an offer of employment
MODULE 2: Handling Employment
"Look, are you going to appraise me or not?"
- Performance Management
Film: “A Form of Many Talents”
MODULE 3: Dealing with Difficult Issues
- Handling 'Difficult' People
- Dealing With Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Dealing With Harassment and Bullying
- Handling Redundancies and Restructuring
"Hopefully, none of these characters work in your organisation...or do they?"
- Handling Issues of Conduct, Capability and Grievances
- Handling Disciplinary Issues and Dismissals
Film: “One Bag Or Two?”
Click Here to - View Course Start Dates.
« Back to - Online HR Courses